Friday, June 3, 2011

cheap kodak zi8-Aqua

Kodak Zi8 HD Pocket Video Camera NEWEST MODEL
kodak zi8 pocket video camera
This camera could not be much simpler to use so you will not struggle even if you are new to video cameras as I am. Also, I have heard that the other flip type cameras are notoriously bad for their sound. This camera has good sound anyway but my filmmaker friends were impressed that it also has a jack if you want to add an external mic and that it shoots such good quality (up to 1080 & HD). If I could change anything it would be to make the battery last far longer (less than 2 hours now) and make it far faster to charge. I did buy an extra battery later because of this.
Other than that, I am very impressed and happy with the Kodak Zi8!

FREE with Super Saver Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment